The new Super 6 Season is now open!
NEW SUMMER ADULT COMPETITION
NEW SUMMER COMP STARTS SOON! - REGISTRATION WINDOW NOW OPEN.
THE ADULT COMP WILL START ON WED 10 and 17 DECEMBER 2014 AND 7 JAN TO 26 MAR AT CENTENARY PARK CROYDON.
THE EARLY BIRD 10% DISCOUNT IS NOW OPEN- 30 OCT TO SUNDAY 23 NOV
24 NOV - 30 NOV- STAND REGO FEE APPLIES.
SUNDAY 30 NOV REGISTRATION WINDOW CLOSES.
THIS SUMMER ADULT COMP WILL BEOPEN TO ADULT TEAMS (AND INCLUDES U16 GIRLS)
NEW JUNIOR PRE-SEASON COMP
THIS SUMMER SEASON WE WILL BE TAKING REGISTRATIONS FOR A SHORT PRE-SEASON COMP FOR UNDER 8'S THRU TO UNDER 12'S. WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING 6 TEAMS IN EACH AGE CATEGORY .
EACH CATEGORY WILL PLAY 5 GAMES AND FINSIH OF WITH ONLY THE TWO TOP TEAMS PLAYING OFF. THIS SPEACIAL PRESEASON JUNIOR COMP WILL START WED 4 FEB AND RUN TO 11 MARCH. THE REGULAR FEE WILL BE $95 PER PLAYER AND THE EARLY BIRD RATE WILL BE $85.50. EARLY BIRD FOR THIS WILL CLOSE SUNDAY 7 DECEMBER. GAME TIMES WILL BE U8-U10 5.00 PM AND U10-12 5.35 PM.
We conduct 3 comps in a 12 month period at Croydon (Centenary Park* subject to council approval):
Comp 1 (spring)
- Wed evenings
- Juniors - 3 Sep -10 Dec 2014 (4.40- 6.10pm)
- Seniors (Adults)- 3 Sep - 10 Dec 2014 (6.15-9.00pm)
- 11 rounds plus semis
- Games are scheduled during Oct school holidays.
Comp 2 (summer)- kicks off 10 Dec 2014- Registration now open
- Wed evenings- 6.15pm-9.00pm
- Adults-10 and 17 Dec 2014 & from 7 Jan- 26 Mar, 2015
- 11 rounds plus semis
Comp 3 (Autumn/Winter)
- Monday evenings
- Adults 8 April -13 July 2015
- 11 rounds plus semis
- We only accept whole teams - no single player registrations
- All teams must register a minimum of 8 players (6 play on field)
- U6 teams play with smaller goals and without keeper.
- Juniors – u7-9 (mixed) u10 -16 (boys and girls)
- All junior levels welcome including academy teams
- Senior (Adult) comps include all age men and ladies, over 35 men and ladies and over 45 men and all age mixed teams.
- 1 extra week is scheduled to play 1 rain cancelled round, all other rain canceled rounds are not replayed.
- All teams are graded to achieve balance where possible
- Junior age categories may be combined where needed.
- It is recommended that if you are submitting a junior team that you have at least half of your players that have played soccer or football before.
- Teams that need extra players to form a team of 8 players can display a message in the FIND A TEAM MATE facebook link.
- Single players looking to join a team can go to this section and contact the teams looking for extra players
Registration summary (New Super 6 Season)
- All registrations are done online via this website.
- REGISTRATION DATES AND FEES AS FOLLOWS:
- Junior early bird rego= $169.20 per player (applies 8 June- 29 July)
- Junior standard rego = $188 per player (applies 30 July- 15 August)
- All junior teams receive free quality shirt valued at $30 to play in and keep!
- Senior (Adult) early bird discount rego= $179.10 per player (applies 8 June- 29 July)
- Senior (Adult) standard rego fee = $199 per player (30 July - 15 August).
- Senior (Adult) 2x comps rego = $322.38 per player (applies 1 Jun -29 July) Register and pay for the 2 summer comps now and pay only $161.19 per player per comp
- Senior (Adult) 3 x comps = $429.84 per player (applies 1 June- 29 July) Register and pay for the 3 comps (Spring summer and Autumn)now and pay only $141.12 per player per comp
- If adult teams miss the early bird (29 July for Spring comp) they can still obtain the multip comp discounts if the regsiter for 2 or more comps by 15 August 2014.
- Senior (Adult) teams are to provide their own shirts and must be numbered.
- Players who register and play in two teams i.e. in a ladies team and in a mixed team will be given a further 5% discount on the second registration.
- Teams that want to register for 2 or more competitions have to start a new team registration (teams that do the rollover can only do this for 1 competition)
Competition Dates -Croydon -Centenary Park
Competition 1 (Spring 2014)
Competition 2 (Summer 14/15)
Competition 3 (Autumn 2015)
Juniors & Seniors (Sept 3– Dec 10) Wednesdays
Seniors (10 Dec & 17 Jan- 25 Mar) Wednesdays
Seniors only (8 April – 13 July) Mondays
Team age categories
Age and team number requirements for junior player categories are in the table below
- Kids in the team must be born in and after January 2008 to play in the under 6’s.
- If you have a team of under 6’s that play in the current 2014 winter season you should register them in the under 6 category.
- If you have a really strong junior team you may elect to play them up a category.
- Best to register your team in their current winter age category and we will grade accordingly
- This is a social competition for kids that have team soccer experience, we do not offer coaching or training for these comps- they just turn up and play on their designated evening.
- It is advisable that all teams have a coach or manager to conduct player substitutions.
- Over 35 teams can register only one player between 30-34 years
- Over 45 teams can register 2 players between 40-44 years
- Mixed teams must register a minimum of 3 ladies per team.
- A lady cannot play as goal keeper.
For more detailed information about this particular competition go to the individual tabs below Croydon.